Because of this continuous dedication to you and your health, we are also able to reach out to other communities and provide them with the comfort and care they need and deserve.
As we expand our horizons and try to provide easier access to foot care for you and your loved ones, we are proud to announce the opening of our newest convenient location in Lacey, WA – we hope this one may be closer to your area, making it even more possible to stay on top of your foot health.
Beginning February 2019, we will be available to you at 5210 Corporate Center Court SE Suite A, Lacey, WA.
Sneak Peek of Our New Office
Yes, we have already mentioned that we are equipped with the best tools available to treat most – if not all – foot conditions you may have developed or – knock on wood – will develop in the future. But have we told you about our new themed rooms?
We understand that sometimes going to the doctors can be a little scary – this is especially true for some children. So, this is an approach we are very excited about – colorful and fun spaces mean more relaxed and comfortable patients.
Curious about our setup? Well, here is a sneak peek:
- Treatment Room #1. Lumberjack.
- Treatment Room #2. Disney.
- Treatment Room #3. Old video games – and Dr. Saleh’s favorite!
- Consultation Room. Under the sea.
- Dr. Saleh’s Office. Cultures and landmarks from around the globe.
At the end of the day, we strive to make you and your little ones as comfortable as possible whenever you are at our offices for consultations and treatments. And, this endeavor, of course, does not end with “cool” office furniture and wall paper – our medical professionals will also make your trip to the doctor’s office as smooth-sailing as possible.
Meet Our Medical Professionals
- Dr. Adam Saleh is a board eligible podiatrist who finished his 3-year Podiatric Medicine and Surgical residency in Harrisburg, PA. He is Board Eligible in foot and ankle surgery as well as certified in Hyperbaric Oxygen treatment. Not to mention that Dr. Saleh carries certifications in microvascular surgery from the Cleveland Clinic, and advanced lower extremity orthopedics from the Rubin institute. Dr. Saleh loves to travel and participate in weightlifting competitions.
- Tasha McElvray, DPT is our newest addition to the team who has over 15 years of physical therapy experience. Some areas in which she performs extremely well – and which undoubtedly set her apart from other therapists – are both her focus on head to toe manual therapy as well as her expertise in performing visceral manipulation and craniosacral therapy. Tasha comes from a military background, so she is especially looking forward to working with veterans and military families.
Office Hours & Contact Information
Our regular office hours are:
Monday – Friday from 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
Maybe you are ready to start paying more attention to your feet, or maybe you are looking for a new physician to be a part of your foot health regimen – well, we are here to help! So, come visit us today. You can call our office at (360) 754-3338 to schedule a consultation or, if you prefer, just fill out our online contact form.