1. What three traits define you?
A: Faith, honesty, family.
2. What is your personal philosophy?
A: " I would rather be seen for who I am and be alone, than accepted for someone I am not and be lonely." BTully
3. What s one thing you couldn't live without?
A: My children.
4. What is the best part about working for FASA?
A: It is a family.
5. What is the one thing you cannot resist?
6. What is your greatest fear?
A: Not using my time here well.
7. Where is your favorite place to be?
A: The beach.
8. What is your favorite thing to do?
A: Watch a good movie/ read a good book.
9. Where is the best place you ve traveled to and why?
This year: Florida and Atlanta: the friends I traveled with were great.
10. What s the weirdest job you've ever had?
A: Gift wrap during the holidays.
11. What does true leadership mean to you?
A: Leading by example.
12. Which one would you want most flying cars, robot housekeepers, or moon cities?
A: Robot housekeepers.
13. Which FASA Dr is your favorite & why?
A: I plead the 5th .
14. What would you do (for a career) if you weren t doing this?
A: Book editor.
15. What clinic location is your favorite?
16. What would you most like to tell yourself at age 13?
A: Don't settle.
17. What has been your favorite experience at FASA so far?
A: The co-workers that have become my family.
18. How do you define success?
A: Using your talents to serve others; using your time wisely.
19. What is the best book you have ever read?
A: Too many to list!!!!
20. Tell us something that might surprise us about you?
A: I took 4 years of Latin in high school