October Staff Member Spotlight
1. What three traits define you? Knowledge, smile, creative
2. What is your personal philosophy? In order to get somewhere you have never been, you have to do something you have never done.
3. What s one thing you couldn't live without? Fleece
4. What is the best part about working for FASA? The Friendly Atmosphere
5. What is the one thing you cannot resist? Disneyland
6. What is your greatest fear? My Children dying before me
7. Where is your favorite place to be? Disneyland
8. What is your favorite thing to do? Camping
9. Where is the best place you ve traveled to and why? Puerto Vallarta, because I didn't have a schedule, technology wasn't a must, and I enjoyed the beach and relaxation.
10. What s the weirdest job you ve ever had? I made clothing for LL Bean
11. What does true leadership mean to you? Being able to guide a person/people with your knowledge and experience, while you also work with them as a team, making decisions and taking actions that are in everyone's best interest.
12. Which one would you want most flying cars, robot housekeepers, or moon cities? Robot Housekeeper
13. Which FASA Dr is your favorite & why?
14. What would you do (for a career) if you weren t doing this? RN
15. What clinic location is your favorite? Tumwater (only one I have worked at)
16. What would you most like to tell yourself at age 13? It all works out, be patient
17. What has been your favorite experience at FASA so far?
18. How do you define success? Falling down and getting back up again
19. What is the best book you have ever read? Who Moved My Cheese?
20. Tell us something that might surprise us about you? I have been to Disneyland every month of the year.