1. What three traits define you?
Goal-focused, Happy, Passionate
2. What is your personal philosophy?
Show and prove
3. What s one thing you couldn't live without?
My hair straightener and my heated blanket
4. What is the best part about working for FASA?
5. What is the one thing you cannot resist?
I can’t resist talking.
6. What is your greatest fear?
7. Where is your favorite place to be?
Sitting in bleachers watching my kids play sports
8. What is your favorite thing to do?
Spend time with my husband and kids
9. Where is the best place you've traveled to and why?
Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
It was a solid week of quality time with no interruptions with my family. We swam in Cenotes, snorkeled with sea turtles, and rode in the biggest catamaran in the Caribbean. It was a beautiful place!
10. What’s the weirdest job you've ever had?
Weirdest job...... this would definitely have to be working for a company selling websites to realtors during the housing market crash!
11. What does true leadership mean to you?
Leadership to me is, creating and inspiring a shared vision of the future, with the ability to motivate and inspire others.
12. Which one would you want most flying cars, robot housekeepers, or moon cities?
Robot Housekeepers, this would be a dream come true!
13. Which FASA Dr is your favorite & why?
That’s a trick question! They all are pretty awesome! Although, I love my softball/baseball talks with Dr. B.
14. What would you do (for a career) if you weren't doing this?
I would still work in health care but in a career below:
Organizational Leadership and Development Consultant , Quality Improvement, or Risk and Compliance Consultant
15. What clinic location is your favorite?
16. What would you most like to tell yourself at age 13?
Your parents really do know what they are talking about!
17. What has been your favorite experience at FASA so far?
Dr McGill’ Bash
18. How do you define success?
Success can be defined as, waking up each day with a goal and a purpose, and doing all your capable of doing to continuously achieve and expand on those.
19. What is the best book you have ever read?
Leaders Eat Last by Simon Sinek