You may have seen this curly haired gal helping patients at the Tumwater office. Read on to learn a little about Destini one of our wonderful patient care coordinators!
1. What three traits define you? Compassionate, positive, and very driven
2. What is your personal philosophy? Don’t give up in the hard times no matter how much I want to. They just make my journey more interesting.
3. What’s one thing you couldn’t live without? Coffee and my dog. Those two things really complete me.
4. What is the best part about working for FASA? Being a part of what pretty much feels like a family. I have not had this in a job before, it’s great. I feel comfortable with everyone here.
5. What is the one thing you cannot resist? Chocolate...
6. What is your greatest fear? Snakes!
7. Where is your favorite place to be? By the water. it’s my happy place :)
8. What is your favorite thing to do? I really love crafting. It’s my stress reliever.
9. Where is the best place you’ve traveled to and why? Switzerland. Literally every single person was super welcoming and the alps were beyond beautiful. I cannot wait to go back!
10. What’s the weirdest job you’ve ever had? Being a CNA, I had to do things I never thought I would do in my life. But it was rewarding as well.
11. What does true leadership mean to you? I believe true leaders are people who are motivating and create a positive environment while also setting reachable goals.
12. Which one would you want most – flying cars, robot housekeepers, or moon cities? Oh my goodness definitely flying cars would be great, traffic is the worst!
13. Which FASA Dr is your favorite & why? Dr. Burghardt is pretty awesome. He isn’t afraid to tell it how it is…. And he brings Krispy Kreme :)
14. What would you do (for a career) if you weren’t doing this? A 3rd grade teacher. I am actually going to school for this.
15. What clinic location is your favorite? I would have to say Tumwater, I have spent so much of my time here and I know so many of the patients. It is a wonderful feeling to have a relationship with them and know most of their names when they come through the door..
16. What would you most like to tell yourself at age 13? Enjoy school and being young. Stop trying to grow up! Bills are not fun.
17. What has been your favorite experience at FASA so far? Marketing with Shelby at Yelm Prairie days was really fun!
18. How do you define success? Being in a place in life where you’re truly happy. Even if things aren’t perfect.
19. What is the best book you have ever read? I like to read anything that doesn’t pertain to school!
20. Tell us something that might surprise us about you. I love cars and everything that has to do with them.